After your treatment (24-48 hours)
Please get in touch if you experience any contra-actions
Rest and take it easy for the rest of the day
If you feel drowsy, do not drive or operate machinery
Avoid alcohol and heavy meals
Avoid exposure to the sun where oils have been applied
General Lifestyle Tips
Sleep – It is important to have at least 7-8 hours sleep per night.
UV – Exposure to the sun can be dangerous and ageing to your skin. It is important to use daily sun protection. Mineral Sunscreen is the kindest to your skin and the environment. Please ask me for advice.
Smoking – Try to give up or reduce the amount you smoke
Exercise – Try to exercise regularly
Stress – Try to take measures to protect against stress
Diet – Eat at least five pieces or fruit and vegetables per day, reduce or give up eating meat, avoid fizzy drinks, avoid caffeine, drink pure water throughout the day, moderate alcohol intake, avoid sugary and processed foods.
After care – Gel Nails
- Please return for professional removal of gel
- If lifting/chipping occurs within 4 days contact me for a free repair
- Use gloves for cleaning, gardening etc
- Apply hand cream and cuticle oil daily to keep nails hydrated and help Gel last longer
- Do not use your finger nails as tools
- Re-book approximately every 2/3 weeks for removal and fresh application